Your cart is currently empty.
10% of purchases made will be donated to The Fewer, The Prouder, Women Marines Learn more
Filter by Cause
About this cause:SEMPER FIDELIS!
Please support the missions of the Women Marines Association (WMA). Your purchase of a Bravelet donates 10% to WMA to help accomplish our missions (see below)! The bravelets are made with quality leather, sterling silver and stainless steel in various styles. A lovely way to honor your mothers, sisters, nieces, daughters, friends and other beautiful women who serve/d as Marines! If you serve/d, you can even buy one for yourself!
The Women Marines Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization comprised of women who have served or are serving honorably in the United States Marine Corps regular or reserve components.
Since 1918, American women have answered their country's call to serve. We have served proudly with distinction and honor; each generation evolving but always retaining our proud traditions. Chapters and members across the nation work on community programs and support our military personnel, our veterans and their communities. They reach across all areas where there is a need.
1) To preserve and promote the history and traditions of women in the Marine Corps from World War I to the present;
2) To conduct programs for charitable and educational purposes.
3) To counsel, assist and mutually promote the welfare and well-being of elderly, disabled and needy women Marine veterans, as well as women serving in the Marine Corps;
4) To provide entertainment, care and assistance to hospitalized veterans and members of the armed forces of the United States;
5) To promote the civic and social welfare of the community;
6) To sponsor or participate in activities of a patriotic nature, particularly those that perpetuate the tradition and esprit de corps of the United States Marine Corps;
7) To foster, encourage and perpetuate the spirit of comradeship of women who have served or now serve the United States Marine Corps, regular or reserve components.
One of the biggest ways to accomplish our missions is to award educational scholarships to qualified applicants sponsored by WMA MEMBERS. These grants may be used at any accredited college, university or college level trade school. Bravelets donations will help fund these and other scholarships as well as many other programs we support in our WMA communities.
~WMA Memorial Scholarships in the amount of $1,500 or $3,000 based on the number of qualified applicants.
~The Lily H. Gridley Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,500.
~The LaRue A. Ditmore Music Scholarship in the amount of $1,500 or $3,000 based on the number of qualified applicants.
~One Ethyl and Armin Wiebke Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,500.
~One Major Megan McClung Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,500.
~The Agnes Sopcak Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,500 or $3,000 based on the number of qualified applicants.
~One Virginia Guveyan Memorial Scholarship in the amount of $1,500.
A number of additional scholarships in various amounts may also be given. The purpose is to award grants to qualified applicants sponsored by WMA MEMBERS. These grants may be used at any accredited college, university or college level trade school.
Thank you for considering this worthwhile opportunity to own a gorgeous Bravelet and support the Women Marines Association! We are proud to serve our country - United States of America!