Susan G. Komen NW Ohio – Bravelets

Free Standard Shipping on ALL Orders!

You are shopping with [affiliate]! Shop Now

Thank you for supporting [affiliate]! This fundraiser will earn 25% from your purchase! Shop Now

Susan G. Komen NW Ohio

10% of purchases made will be donated to Susan G. Komen NW Ohio Learn more

  • Filter by Cause

About this cause:

The mission of Susan G. Komen NW Ohio is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 24 county region. With the main office in Toledo, the NW Ohio Affiliate service area encompasses Monroe County in Michigan, and the following Ohio counties: Allen, Auglaize, Crawford, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Huron, Hardin, Henry, Logan, Lucas, Mercer, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Van Wert, Williams, Wood and Wyandot. Through events like Komen NW Ohio Findlay Race for the Cure(R) and the Komen NW Ohio Toledo Race for the Cure(R) Komen NW Ohio invests 75% of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25% to national research to find the cures.