Shane's Foundation is a non-profit child safety organization focusing on furniture & TV tip-over prevention and awareness. Shane was an amazing boy who shortly after turning 2 years old passed away when his dresser fell on him. Shane's Foundation raises funds so that we may continue to educate the public about furniture, appliance and TV tip-over prevention. We have reached an innumerable amount of families that have taken action to secure their furniture. Tip over accidents are 100% preventable. BE BRAVE... SHARE SHANE'S STORY. Keep our kids safe. Thank you.